Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm a tweaker

...of photos that is.  Lately I can't get enough, I'm actually taking photos for the purpose of altering them.  It's sick.  It's also loads of fun!  Ethan might be tired of me asking relentlessly, "So, here is the original....now here's the new one.  Cool, right?!?!"

I think that maybe picnik should pay me, because I'm basically a walking advertisement for them.  I do all of my photo play there.  It's so danged easy.  And fun!  If you're paying any attention to facebook lately you have had a taste of my addiction.  I think I'm getting quite good too (in my amateur eyes).

Here are some of my faves!

Before:

 After:


Before:
After:

Before:
After:

Before: (look how much I was able to improve the color!)

After:

 I could go on.  I have at least 50 that I've done and it was hard to choose just a few (I am taking into consideration that not everyone thinks it is as cool as I do- you're welcome).  

I'd love to just get better at taking photos so that the tweaking part becomes less of a necessity, but in the mean time I'll keep having my fun.  Here's to being an amateur photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment