....and swung back and forth. Back and forth. No crying. No laughing. Just thoughtful concentration.
With a little coaxing, she decided that this set-up was a-o.k. She whipped out the sweet baby cheeks and it was time to have fun!
Dang, it! She is sooo cute! We even tried out the rest of the playground, but it wasn't built with wee-ones in mind. We gave it a go anyways.
Bottom of the slide, anyone?
I love her, "Yup, here I am..." face. It makes me giggle every time :)
Afterwards we made the long trek back home - it's about a 3 minute walk, so I'm sure you can sympathize.
Lastly, a little blogger quiz!
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- Mentalist (he's hunky)
- Top Chef
- How I Met Your Mother (gut puncher on that last episode)
- My transformation (my family is counting on it!)
- Friends (still actively learning how to be one)
- My body (loving/hating it)
- Communication is the key to everything
- Accountability will change your life
- Right now- and now. Wait, now. Now- is all there is.
- Pregnancy lasts forever while you're in it, and seems like just a blip now that it's gone.
- Teaching Rosanna about everything!
- Rosanna's first birthday
- Date night(s) with Ethan
- Making a Tahoe trip happen with my peeps
- Hot baths
- Down comforter
- The feeling of moving from cold outside to warm inside