Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3rd: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

The name of my blog...it's right up there...see it?

When I started my blog, I put a lot of pressure on myself to come up with the perfect name.  Problem was, I really had no idea of my direction.  No clue what I was really gonna write about or if anyone would ever read it.

I decided that I would write about the things I knew.  I know about me.  I know about what happens in my day and I know how I feel.  It turns out if I write about the things I know, I get a pretty rad response.  If I write about anything else it's like pulling a slice of bread through a straw. I can't do it.

So I went with what I knew, that this is my most perfect life.  This is the best life I've lived.  It's kinda clever too right?  I've not lived any other life...get it?

There you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment