Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bring it.

     Tonight's night was a good one.  I got the house in enough of an order that I felt ok about having people over to sit in our living room.  Then we got to it.  The Joyful Living Group is really amazing.  I am crazy excited about being involved with this group of women, we are really onto something here.
     I love that people came out tonight, drove from (in my opinion) good distances and I love that I learned something new about people I already "knew".  I also love that I had my balloon popped a few times.  You know the one, the one that forms ideas and opinions about other people based on....well, my own whatevers.  POP!  POP!  I love to hear it pop.  That's the sound of barriers being broken down and people coming closer together.  That's the noise of the wall that I put up breaking away.
     I cannot wait until January 6th.  That is when I will see them all again.  Those lovely women.  I am sure I will see most of them before that, however it's the room that holds the possibility- that is where we will make dreams happen, love reignited and goals realized.
Bring it.

1 comment:

  1. I love that pop concept. What is the joyful living group?

    ReplyDelete