Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alphabet of Mel

To satisfy your burning need to know more about me, here's a little something to tide you over....(next up: Rosanna's birthday post!)


A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: KING!  Sleeping in the same bed as 2 others.  Touching no one.  
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower. It's so awkward.
D. Dogs: Sad...makes me think of my oldster
E. Essential start to your day: Teeth brushed, baby hip-ed, perusing the cupboard for breakfast
F. Favorite color: Purple!
G. Gold or silver: Silver please.
H. Height: 5'11".  I used to want to be 6' soooo bad, now I know I'm just perfect
I. Instruments you play: In elementary school: trombone.  Now: guitar please?

J. Job title: Mom.  :):):):):):):)
K. Kids: One
L. Live: Roseville now, next AUBURN!
M. Mom's name: Tammy

N. Nicknames: Mel, Varmit, Melly, Melski
O. Overnight hospital stays: Probably when I was born, when I had my cyst removed, when our Ro was born
P. Pet peeve: Chronically late people.  Paying for gas.  When food burns to the bottom of the pan, grrr.
Q. Quote from a movie:  "You are!!!"

R. Right or left handed: Lefty.
S. Siblings: I consider myself to have three brothers and one sister.
T. Time you wake up: Usually 7, unless Ro wants to sleep longer.
U. Underwear: The usual?
V. Vegetables you dislike: I can't think of any
W. What makes you run late: IF I run late, it's likely because there was an unplanned diaper change
X. X-Rays you've had: leg?  arm?  Well, definitely teeth.
Y. Yummy food you make: What yummy food DON'T I make?  Hehe

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: I like watching the wolves at the Folsom Zoo howl


Stay tuned for Rosanna's plentiful birthday celebrations!  Here's a sneak peak..

No comments:

Post a Comment