Monday, February 14, 2011

Days 4-14

Am I really ten whole days behind?!  Good grief.  As a part of my friend Erica's "crapbegone" mission for February, I am officially FIFTY things behind.  Wow, that's a lot.  Here are some things I rounded up today:

Fourteen already read National Geographics:

Four knives from a second not-so-nice set of knives left over from before we got the awesome ones for our wedding:

Some foot stuff I got for Ethan that he never used, a pair of earrings and a solo earring:

And a box of 'stuff' from a previous purge that never made it out of the house:

There is an undisclosed amount of stuff in the box (and I am not going to go through for fear of 'needing' some of those things again) so I am going to bring my total for today up to 40.  Only 10 more things to get caught up, the night is young....


No comments:

Post a Comment